April 08, 2011

8th Day

I just finished my blog entry sa personal blog ko. Don't know how pero I'd be sharing the essence of the post here without actually dropping characters and other personal matters. Hahaha. So, here goes.

Today was back-to-lungga day! Yes, I had a meeting today with my OrSem Committee, and that was my official reason of visiting the school and the office again after a long time (3 days is long, okay?) Nakita ko mga gusto kong makita, na-hug ko mga gusto kong i-hug, nakasama ko mga namiss kong makasama. I miss my lungga life very much, pero still I am sticking to my decision to give my vacant time to myself, my family, and my friends outside Ateneo. No official business, no school for me. I explained it na rin to people who've been looking for me the past days, and glad they understand. Though kung ako lang talaga, araw-araw ako andun kahit wala akong summer class. Pero yan, the world outside had been waiting for 10 months, and it's about time naman to be with the outside world. 2 months lang naman hinihingi nila, what is 2 months sa another 10 months na 14 hours akong nasa school? Yes, I am still struggling to get used to not being in school; nababad kasi talaga ako. Pero 2 months lang. 2 months lang naman ang hinihingi sa akin. And the fairest thing to do is give it.

Nga pala, today is the day that ends the 7 days of missing him.
Though today starts another counting day I am away. Hay :)

2 comments:

  1. hey.punta kang lungga tom?:)text me once you have read this ha?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. message sent. miss mo nanaman ako. :)

    ReplyDelete