April 07, 2011

7th Day Away

7th day away from you,
7th day of missing you.
Counting days won't do,
I know I have to be with you.

7th day without your eyes,
7th day without the smiles.
I can't take the distance, the miles,
An inch from you would be nice.

7th day, oh yes, it's the 7th day.
Wish there'd be no more 8th day.
Tomorrow I'm gonna hug you and say:
"Baby I Was Born This Way."







char.
Tomorrow I'm gonna hug you and say:
"I missed you... in every way, every day."

char ulit. cheesy naman nun.
Tomorrow I'm gonna hug you and say:
".....





...."


Ah basta, sa'min nalang dalawa yun. Kung ano man yun. :)

5 comments:

  1. commercial playing.. "more energy mas happy.."

    ReplyDelete
  2. natuwa naman ako. still guessing kung ano yung ".... at ...." haha:)) see you later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MYAngligaw: ... huh? :)) na-blanko naman ako doon.

    @marijuana: :) natawa ako sa nasabi ko kanina, di ko lang talaga alam sasabihin ko kasi XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @enzo.. di bat para syang vitamins mo.. enervon commercial yun di ba.. hehe.. wala lang, nagpaka corny lang.. nahawa ni jese, kakabasa ko palang kasi ng blog niya nung time na yun..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh. hahaha, yun lang naman pala yun.

    ReplyDelete