April 29, 2011

My First Friendster Blogpost

Jan. 17, 2007
I just want to welcome you here
in my world…
you are very welcome!
be reaL!
you don’t need to be someone else…
=p

Ang jeje lang, pero that is still true for my public and private blogs.
Tonight i had a chance to read all of my friendster blog entries and boy, ang jeje and ang arte ko talaga noon. my blog was all about ranting and flirtng. Gahd. =))

I owe friendster so much friendships, so much memories. I am really glad na it gave us a chance to look back and keep the memories alive. Sabi ko nga sa FB status ko, So thoughtful of Friendster to let us download our profiles and export our photos before it shuts down. Kahit pinabayaan natin siya, inalala pa rin niya tayo. Sana ganun lahat ng nagmamahal, noh? Iniwan na at lahat, pagmamahal pa rin ang pinaiiral sa huli. Hahaha. 

Tomorrow I'd be reading the comments and testimonials posted on my profile. Pati na rin ang photos of the past. Hay, kaya nga I love taking pictures. I love the things that remind me of the past. 

Friendster, I owe you a lot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment