April 26, 2011

A Little Conversation With Him

San Francisco Church
My feet brought me to San Francisco. I didn't really know why I went there until I was inside. I have been bothered by a lot of things the past month, and I had an opportunity to think of these things last Holy Week. Yes, questions have been answered, yet the answers opened a whole lot of questions - the answers to which not within my reach.

I sat at the left side, leftmost of the pew. The choir was singing at the right, laborers were painting the walls of the altar, and there were a few other people praying with me. The church was silent except for the choir's singing, birds always chirping. If only I could hear what was going on the minds of the people there, the silence would have been shattered to bits. But of course, I could not hear any. Only my mind and my heart battling to find the answers and my soul longing for His words and embrace - so much was going on inside me that it was enough to break the silence that bounced through the walls of San Francisco.

I poured it in - my stories and my tears; my questions and my fears.


An hour has passed and I sat down.
Still, the answers are not within reach. Still, ruled by my doubts and fears. However, I walked out the Church, light-heartedly. I know I just needed to talk to Him.

"Sige lang, magmahal ka lang. Ano man ang nangyayari at ano man ang mangyari, ang importante ay nagmamahal ka."

4 comments:

  1. the picture made me smile.. i miss this place.. i miss sitting on that pew, and i miss staring on that cross.. (good thing the church across is so much similar with what we have there) (still, its different in ways though)..

    sabi nga dun sa natutunan ko sa 7 last words, dont give up on yourself, dont give up on love, and dont give up on God.. sabi din ni Bo Sanchez, dont give up on hope because at the end of the day, you know you will win, because God is with you..

    pray that you may feel each the Gods loving embrace.. in time, that same love will teach you to love, far greater than youll know you can, and far more than you can imagine..

    love, until it hurts no more.. :)

    hugs for enzo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just needed strength to hold on. Ayoko pa kasi bumitaw.


    Hugs >:)<

    ReplyDelete